The SEED (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") considers the careful management of personal information to be an important responsibility and will pay sufficient attention to the following items in its efforts to manage personal information.
- The company will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other internal and external norms.
- The company's main business is the manufacture and sale of shoes. Considering the nature and scale of our business, we will specify the purpose for which personal information will be used and acquire personal information in a lawful and fair manner upon informing our customers of the purpose of use of such information.
- The company will use acquired personal information within the scope necessary for the specified purpose(s) of use, and will take appropriate measures to prevent use for other than the stated purpose(s). However, the company will use personal information for purposes other than those specified only when it deems it necessary to do so (except in cases where such use is a lawful exception under the relevant laws and regulations), and only after obtaining the consent of the person concerned.
- The company will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual, except in cases where such provision is a lawful exception under the relevant laws and regulations.
- The company will take necessary and appropriate security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information and to correct such leakage, loss, or damage.
- When the company receives a request for notification, disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of personal information in our possession, the company will respond appropriately and promptly.
- When the company receives complaints or consultations regarding the handling of personal information, the company will respond appropriately and promptly.
[Contact] Please use this form.
The SEED, Inc.